Monday, May 11, 2015

Birthday Girl! And Pull-Through Fishtail Combo

Today is my daughter's Birthday! I can't believe she is 6 already! Time does go by fast. She is a amazing little girl. I love how funny she is and that she can be very loving and still likes to cuddle with mommy. She is so smart and has a great memory. She is so beautiful and I love her so much. With your first baby you realize what unconditional love is, and I am lucky she is mine. So far I have kept it together and not cry!





Today for school I did the #CGHPullThroughFishtail from Cute Girl Hairstyles on my daughter. If you haven't realize yet Cute Girl Hairstyles is my favorite YouTube channel! I love Mindy and her whole family. I learn so much from her channel and look up to her so much! I post a lot of her videos on Facebook. Here is the YouTube tutorial below if you want to learn how to do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment