Monday, June 1, 2015

Easy & Fast Mommy Hairstyles


Here are some hairstyles I do on my hair when I take and have time to do my hair. My usually hairstyle is just a ponytail, but sometimes I like to look put together. Hey I have 3 kids and its hard to do anything with cleaning the house and with your kids very needs and crying, I don't have much time so myself. I don't know how some moms do it, like I sister. lol Here are some that are fast that I like to do a lot and still have my hair out of my face.








Love the viking ponytail. I do this on my daughters.


This braided tieback is similar of what i do. I just braid a section on both sides and tie it in the back. A flower is cute too! Sometime I do a fishtail too. But fishtails take awhile. Look cute on my daughters hair too.

No comments:

Post a Comment